homeaboutmy favssong of the daybackyard lovin'dressing up

5.19.2011

Dots on Maps

I'm listening to Dots on Maps by Say Hi right now. It was on a free iTunes sampler and it's a pretty good song.

Now that we're back in Sweden staying with friends (we were also here at Christmas) all the places we've been seem a bit surreal. I can't believe all the places on the map I've been. I'm not a huge fan of plane travel because you don't really get a sense of where you've been or how far you've travelled.  You just sit in an air conditioned box for a while and suddenly you're some where else. But some of the time it's the only way to get around safely in a decent amount of time.  It's still hard to believe I've been so far and seen so many amazing things so it's nice to have my laptop back and be able to look through all our photos on a bigger screen and be reminded of the memories. And also get creative with editing them. Apparently I've been out of the photo editing loop for a while because I only just discovered Photoshop actions yesterday. It's completely made my day and taken up all time over the last 24 hours. Although it did contribute to my lack of sleep last night, I also have to blame the strong Swedish coffee I was dumb enough to drink last night at about 9:30pm.

Here are some of the photos I made this morning for my new header. Capturing some of the places I've been roaming around the last ten months.

No comments:

Post a Comment