homeaboutmy favssong of the daybackyard lovin'dressing up

5.26.2011

Un Hermoso Dia Wandering around Sevilla

It's always nice when the sun comes out after being cold for a while. Last fall, as Matt and I travelled around Europe we jumped around between warm places and cold places so it was nice when we were in Spain in October and we had a warm, sunny day in Sevilla. It was especially nice because we had been desperate for clean clothes and I put pretty much everything I had in the wash and only had a summer dress to wear.
It's been a while but I like to relive the memories with our photos, and we have A LOT of photos. So I'll probably keep editing them and posting them on here occasionally. And who knows maybe someday I'll go back there. If you go to Spain, Sevilla is a great city and this park was beautiful but watch out for the gypsy women selling ridiculously priced 'herbs' that basically look like twigs. You may suddenly find one in your hand and before you know it five euros will be gone from your pocket. It's best to just walk by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment