homeaboutmy favssong of the daybackyard lovin'dressing up

5.27.2011

Just Chillin'

It's hard to get up and get dressed when you have no reason to leave the house. While I have plenty of things to do if I do go out, there isn't actually anything pressing me to do so or anyone making sure I do. Oh the life of a unemployed, world wanderer. But being comfy while chilling at home doesn't mean I stay in my pajamas. It means I wear casual outfits like this one. Loose jeans, an oversize sweater and a t-shirt are my perfect stay-at-home outfit. Hopefully they're not too stay-at-home mom, I am only 26 folks, besides if anything, I prefer to be tea-granny.
Hmm... What am I wearing? From head to toe: grey cardigan from I Love Vintage, light green t-shirt and jeans from Gap, brown woven belt from H&M, black flats from some store in Nice, France (sorry I really can't remember but they're pretty generic-looking flats anyways). Oh and a clutch from Shuswap Bags two pictures down.
 In case you weren't already convinced what an amazing model I am, you definitely will be after this beauty.
Enough about me, I should really get out of the way of this amazing view! We are staying with friends in Sweden in a small town up North. This is the view from their backyard. I wouldn't mind looking at this everyday, which I guess I am for the next month. Makes a pretty nice backdrop if I do say so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment